Requirements for Admission
Age Requirement (for June of the incoming year)
For Nursery: 3 years old
For Kinder: 4 years old
For Preparatory: 5 years old
1. Pay the Application Fee of P 50.00 at the School Cashier’s Office.
2. Upon payment, claim the Application Form.
3. Submit the following to the School Office.
~ Original and photocopy of birth certificate (NSO copy)
~ Original and photocopy of baptismal certificate
~ Two recent 1〞 x 1〞 I.D. pictures (cut-out and computer-generated pictures are not accepted)
4. Upon completion of the required documents, pay the non-refundable testing fee of P 150.00 at the Cashier’s Office.
5. Secure the Test Permit.
6. Be sure to bring the Test Permit on the testing date. The applicant will not be allowed to take the Admissions Test without the Testing Permit.
1. Applicants must bring:
~ two well-sharpened pencils with erasers.
~ snacks during the test.
~ test permit.
Examinees will not be allowed to leave the Testing Room during the 15-minute break.
2. Take the test on the schedule date at the School Office. Applicants should come at least fifteen minutes before the test schedule.
3. Present the Test Permit to the Examiner / Proctor. Parents are requested to call or visit the Registrar’s Office and check their e-mail to inquire about the results.
~ Test results will be released two (2) days after the date of test.~
4. In case of cancellation of classes / offices, please call the Registrar’s Office to ask for the rescheduled date.